How To Set A Different Font For Each Android App
|How To Set A Different Font For Each Android App 2019|
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module app to set a different font for each android app in your device. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Set A Different Font For Each Android App 2019:-
1. Root ur device.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to have different font on every app in your android and the module Per AppFont is helpful.
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. After reboot launch the app you will see all the apps currently installed on your device.
Also Read:- How To Get .Co Domain In Cheap Price
How To Download A YouTube Videos
6. Tap on the app whose font you want to change and then enable the font changing option and then select the font from the location mention there and if you want to add more fonts then you can also download any of your favorite font online.
Thats all u r done…
Share and Support us‼